Update - November 16, 2012

We got some pretty upsetting news today. They are wanting Hannah to have radiation. We were OK with it until they explained with what outcome. Hannah will not be able to grow tall like she was suppose to. Also, the radiation is going to be directly on her tummy which will cause her tummy to not grow properly either. Hannah will have no chance of having kids after radiation. If we decide against radiation there is a 80 percent chance Hannah's cancer will come back. If we go through with radiation there is a 20 percent chance of it coming back. We are emotional and don't know what to do. Hannah will be sedated everyday for 6 weeks while radiation is happening. After hearing this news Hannah's dad, Rob, just cannot let her go.

fbgroup

Are You the Match?

Hannah is one of nearly 1000 Canadians who need your help.

You could be their hero, the one match to save a life no one else in the world can.

Optimal Donors Needed!
Are you: 17-35 years old, healthy, ethnically diverse and male?
If so, register today!

OneMatch.ca.

BannerAdOneMatchShare-200x

Before registering, read the
Stem Cell Fact Sheet.

Cards and Letters

pink-envelopeFour-year-old Hannah really enjoys receiving cards and letters.

You can mail her at:

Hannah Day
C/O 2714 Sooke Road
Victoria BC, V9B 1Y7

 

donate button